Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
We are looking for a motivated individual with renewal or sales experience, striving to grow within an organization. As the Renewal Specialist, you’ll be responsible for managing a book of renewals while working in close partnership with Sales and Customer Success teams to maximize retention, minimize churn risk and drive growth. We are seeking an energetic, detailed, and articulate team player who is excited to impact overall retention. You will actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time renewals while maintaining an accurate forecast.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a book of customer renewals with goal of increasing retention rates and identifying growth.
- Drive and lead the renewals process in collaboration with Sales and CSM. Accountability for increasing retention, mitigating churn risk, updating terms, annual price uplift and multi-year contracts.
- Proactively engage with decision-makers to identify needs and overcome obstacles, ensuring timely commitments.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly revenue goals, tied to retention, growth, and term extension of existing customer contracts.
- Analyze customer data to maintain and report an accurate forecast of renewals.
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align to customer goals.
- Clearly communicate risks and collaborate with the CSM team to develop resolution strategies.
- Champion the renewal sales cycle, from developing a strategy to building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in Renewals, Customer Success, Account Management, Sales or other applicable customer facing role
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
- Exceptional collaboration skills, building credibility internally and with customers
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written/verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and a relentlessly positive attitude
- Software/SaaS experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.