Account Manager III
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Sales - Account Management | Perm Full-time
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
What you’ll be doing:
- Consistently achieve high customer retention and high year-over-year renewal rates by executing win/win strategies for contract renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship
- Document issues using case format in our CRM system and defects in our bug tracking tool
- Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
- Execute all phases of the retention/renewal lifecycle including communication, negotiation, revisions to terms and conditions, obtaining contract signatures, and filing appropriate paperwork to maximize account growth as well as upsell/cross-sell opportunities when appropriate
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals and business processes as well as provide expert knowledge of our application to the customer, uncover roadblocks, and deliver strong account management capabilities
- Identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Analyze data on customer usage to form accurate weekly forecasts and provide your manager to complete visibility to renewals
- Opportunity identification for account expansion and revenue growth
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings with customers and users of various levels of professional seniority
What you’ll bring:
- Account Management experience working in software as a service (SaaS) Solutions and results/goals-oriented mindset
- Sales background; quota carrying with a track record of success in selling
- Experienced in: customer-facing role, renewal & revenue generation (sales) execution, analyzing customer accounts, identifying churn signals, account growth opportunities, presenting and selling to across C-suite level decision makers, identifying commercial opportunities and providing value- based solutions building relationships and collaboration closely with team members across all of Employ’s departments and stakeholders, forecasting and pipeline management
- Saleforce Experience a plus
- Proven experience delivering value-based communications
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experienced with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree.
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.