Employ Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built, intelligent technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides SMB to global enterprises with a single solution for recruiting and growing a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, Jobvite, and NXTThing RPO brands, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across industries.
Employ is looking for a talented Content & SEO Specialist to join our team, reporting to the Director of Content Marketing & Social. As the Content & SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for content creation, execution, and optimization that increases our organic website presence and rankings, supports our demand generation efforts, advances our thought leadership efforts, and contributes to our overall brand presence in the market.
What your job responsibilities will include:
- Create, edit, and optimize new and existing marketing content, including website pages, blog posts, social media posts, eBooks, infographics, reports, interactive elements, and other content marketing assets.
- Write compelling and engaging content that resonates with our various ICPs.
- Work directly with our SEO agency to optimize web content that drives conversions across our product lines.
- Follow SEO best practices and optimize written content to improve organic search rankings.
- Write, edit, and proofread content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with other functional marketing team members, internal stakeholders, SMEs, and leadership to develop and deliver content on time and on brand.
- Ensure timely delivery of content creation and publication based on established content strategy and editorial calendars.
- Monitor content performance using analytics tools and adjust content as needed to improve engagement metrics.
- Help drive our industry thought leadership and amplification program, coordinating with inside and outside resources to create and amplify compelling content.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging platforms to continually enhance our content execution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all marketing channels.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their goals and objectives and create content that supports their needs.
- Ensure all content is compliant with legal and ethical standards, including copyright and data protection.
What you should bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of content marketing creation and curation at a technology company, preferably B2B software.
- Proven work experience as a Content Specialist, Content Writer, or similar role.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong research and analytical skills to gather and synthesize information from reputable sources.
- Proficiency in SEO keyword research and optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with content management systems, including WordPress.
- Experience in using content marketing and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and SEMRush.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and proven ability to create engaging content for these channels.
- Basic understanding of graphic design principles and creative process to work seamlessly with graphic designers.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to take constructive feedback through multiple content iterations for more compelling content outcomes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a team.
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to show a portfolio of compelling content development.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Knowledge of the HR technology market a huge plus.
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an E-Verify employer.