Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
Employ’s software engineering team builds cutting-edge products designed to provide a better hiring experience for both applicants and hiring teams. Our team is built on mutual respect and trust. We emphatically embrace a culture of continued learning and growth, and are empowered to innovate, explore, and utilize our expertise to craft the right solutions for our customers.
What you will do:
As a Senior software engineer you will be entrusted with design and development of web-based SaaS products that delight our customers and scale out to millions of users. You’ll work with a team who gets to do things (not has to do them), obsesses over customer delight and shift left concepts, owns what they code, and is committed to shipping small and failing fast. As an engineer at Jobvite, you will have the freedom and ownership to turn your ideas into great products, in collaboration with our broader team.
What you will bring:
· 5+ years of software design and development experience
· Strong Java/ J2EE experience, REST APIs using Spring & Hibernate
· Strong experience on MySQL and any NoSQL databases
· Experience with AWS services and deployments
· Understands hosting model and can effectively troubleshoot hosting related issues (i.e., K8s, IaC, Database, Cloud)
· Strong knowledge of open source technologies such as Apache, Solr, Lucene, Elastic Search, Memcached
· Familiar with SDLC tools - Ant, Maven, Git, SVN, Jenkins, Travis, Puppet, Ansible, Docker.
· Experience with Agile methodology, test methodology, test-driven development, source control management, and automated testing
· BE or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
· Be a mentor to other team members
· Good communication skills