Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
We are looking for an energetic and results-oriented people leader to help grow our renewals program. As the Manager of the Renewals team, you’ll recruit, coach, and mentor our Renewals Managers. You will be responsible for motivating your team to drive expansion and reduce churn, maintain an accurate forecast, and assist with customer escalations and negotiations.
This role is high impact as they will be involved in building the team and processes, heavily contributing to team culture, and fostering cross functional connections. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success managing revenue carrying individual contributors in SaaS technology company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a team of Renewal Managers, including performance management, coaching, mentoring, and recruiting.
- Motivate team of Renewals Managers to hit retention, expansion, and price uplift targets.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and coach the team to success.
- Manage a book of customer renewals with goal of increasing retention rates and identifying growth.
- Effectively negotiate renewals and assist to resolve escalations.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly revenue goals, tied to retention, growth, and term extension of existing customer contracts.
- Maintain and report an accurate forecast of renewals and expansion for your book of business.
- Implement repeatable processes and playbooks to scale revenue growth and maximize efficiency.
- Mentor team members to foster goal setting and career growth.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of team lead or management experience
- 5+ years of experience in Renewals, Account Management, Customer Success, or Sales
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Proven negotiation and customer facing communication skills
- Proven ability to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software.
- Proven strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Genuine enthusiasm for working with and delighting customers
- Salesforce experience required
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.