Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
We are seeking an experienced and talented Internal Communications Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing effective internal communication strategies to engage and inform our internal stakeholders and employees and foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
As an Internal Communications Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing the internal communications strategy for our organization to ensure our team members have a strong understanding of Employ’s goals, priorities, performance, and go-forward plans. You will be responsible for creating and delivering compelling content that engages employees and builds and strengthens the company’s culture. You will work closely with external communications and other key stakeholders to ensure all internal communication is clear, consistent, and aligned with the company’s goals and values. You will report to the VP of Brand Marketing and will collaborate closely with the CMO, SVP of HR, Chief of Staff, and other senior leaders and executives across the organization.
As the Internal Communications Manager, you will:
- Develop and lead the implementation of the internal communications strategy for the organization, including key messaging and themes, communication channels, and tactics
- Develop and maintain a near-term and long-term content calendar to ensure that internal communications are timely, relevant and aligned with key company events/milestones and external communications as relevant
- Create and deliver/manage internal communications content, including email updates, newsletters, intranet content, videos, and presentations, that aligns to the overall internal comms strategy
- Ensure consistent messaging, tone, and branding across all internal communication platforms
- Identify opportunities to promote employee engagement and help foster a positive company culture
- Oversee implementation for DE&I communications, cultural and wellness calendars, meetings and other employee-centric events.
- Collaborate and work with key stakeholders across the organization, including senior executives, to ensure that all internal communication is aligned with business objectives and supports the company’s culture and values
- Provide guidance and feedback on effective communication practices to ensure all internal communication is clear, consistent, and aligned with the company’s goals and values
- Manage crisis communications, closely with the PR team, to ensure all employees are informed and up-to-date
- Assist in the planning and organize internal events, meetings, and all company meetings to facilitate open communication and transparency
- Maintain the company’s internal communication tools, ensuring they are up-to-date, user-friendly, and aligned with the company’s goals and values
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of internal communication efforts, making adjustments as needed
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices in internal communications
- BA/BS degree in communications, internal comms, public relations, or a related role
- 3-5 years of experience in internal communications, corporate communications, or related field
- Experience in change management communications
- Experience with internal communications platforms and measurement tools
- Experience with content creation and delivery, including email, newsletters, intranet content, videos, and presentations
- Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organization, including senior leadership
- Experience working closely with external communication teams
- Knowledge of employee engagement best practices for internal communications
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills