Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
Employ's growth strategy relies on expansion sales. In your capacity as the Expansion Sales Representative, your key responsibilities involve creating and cultivating expansion opportunities with the aim of upgrading existing JazzHR customers. These tasks entail executing marketing campaigns and actively engaging with our customer base through email, Zoom calls, and phone communication. Furthermore, part of your role includes the responsibility of generating Third-Party Partner Referrals.
What you'll be doing:
- Identifying revenue opportunities within the SMB space to upsell subscription levels and upgrade/cross sell services
- Managing your sales pipeline to ensure you exceed your monthly goals
- Demonstrating the value that our award-winning platform has to offer
- Gathering customer quotes, testimonials, leads, and references from happy customers
- Building relationships with customers and being their “go-to” contact when they are looking for additional products or services
- Maintaining accurate customer records within Salesforce.com to manage your work-life and prospect pipeline
- Helping customers implement and utilize SMB tools & features
- Work to save customers when downgrading addons/subscriptions
- Refer SMB technology partners to SMB customers
- Manage SMB customer consumption usage
What you'll bring:
- A customer-first mindset
- 2-3 years experience in an account management, sales or customer success role
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool
- Understanding of sales processes
- Proven track record of often exceeding monthly sales goals
- A strong technology background or aptitude
- Work successfully as a part of a team and independently
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortability on the phone & high-volume dialing
- Experience overcoming objections
Missing a few of the qualifications above? Don't let that stop you. If you have a unique spark that could drive your success in this role, we're all ears. Tell us more!
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.