Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at: www.employinc.com.
What Will You Do:
As a Business Operations Manager at Employ, you will be a pivotal force in driving operational excellence within our global R&D organization. You will be responsible for supporting R&D operations, maximizing efficiency of R&D leaders, and contributing to the overall health and alignment of the organization through ongoing cadences, reporting, and operational initiatives.
- Coordinate R&D alignment cadences, supporting agenda and content creation and working with EAs and teams to maximize R&D leadership impact.
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Accounting, HR, and others to manage operational data sources for R&D, including our R&D roster, team membership, cost center assignments, etc.
- Coordinate and distribute regular dashboards and reports on R&D key performance indicators.
- Build budgets and scenario models to support quantitative decision making across business operations as needed.
- Analyze tools and services and identify cost saving opportunities.
- Analyze workflow gaps and propose solutions to address efficiency opportunities.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects and collaborate with other teams effectively.
What Will You Bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in Business Operations or Program Management preferably in a SaaS business
- Basic understanding of finance and accounting, experience managing budgets or a P&L with a high proficiency in Excel
- Extremely well organized, analytical, detail-oriented and quality-minded
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing organizational process changes
- Ability to keep sensitive information in confidence
- MBA preferred
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.