Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
The Product Manager will focus on improving candidate and recruiter experience as they will help enhance our ATS platform. The candidate should have 3 to 5 years of experience as a Product Manager or a Product Owner in a B2B SaaS company.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a B2B SaaS company
- A proven track record of applying full lifecycle product management principles working on a key area of a product - roadmap to launch
- Experience using modern PM practices such as continuous discovery, user story mapping, rapid prototyping, etc.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development
- Bias to action and hands on experience delivering measurable business results
- An interest and ability to learn quickly in a high growth environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact with customers
- Data driven decision making
- Experience collaborating with product design
- Experience working with Engineering and familiar with tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to prioritize a roadmap and make informed decisions
- Working closely with GTM and internal enablement/launch teams in getting product releases to customers