Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
As the Vice President of Brand Marketing at Employ, you will be a key member of our Marketing leadership team, responsible for shaping and executing our brand strategy, which includes leadership across content marketing and thought leadership, web experience, internal & external communications, and social media. You will lead a talented team of marketing professionals to build and enhance our brand identity, increase brand awareness, and drive customer engagement. This role reports to the CMO and requires a strategic mindset, strong leadership skills, and a passion for creativity and innovation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and Execute Brand Strategy: Create a comprehensive brand strategy for Employ and our legacy brands that aligns with the company's overall business goals and objectives. This includes defining brand positioning, messaging, and visual identity, as well as developing the strategy to simplify our brand portfolio.
- Brand Identity Management: Ensure consistency in brand messaging, tone, and visual identity internally and externally, across all marketing channels and touchpoints. Monitor and maintain brand guidelines.
- Digital Marketing Leadership: Provide strategic direction and leadership for all digital marketing initiatives, including digital strategy, SEO, UX, etc.
- Content Marketing Strategy: Oversee our content marketing strategy, which includes creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and engage our target audiences. Further refine our thought leadership platform to build the Employ brand in the marketplace, leveraging our proprietary data and insights to suppora nd drive our brand narrative.
- Public Relations Management: Oversee public relations efforts, including media relations, crisis management, and communication strategies, both internally and externally. Build and maintain relationships with media outlets, industry influencers, and key stakeholders.
- Team Leadership: Build, mentor, and lead a high-performing brand marketing team, fostering a culture of collaboration, creativity, and excellence.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage the brand marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources to achieve marketing goals.
- Collaboration with Cross-functional Teams: Work closely with stakeholders within Marketing as well as those in Product, Customer Experience, Sales, Internal Communications, and HR to ensure brand alignment and a consistent customer, partner and employee experience.
- Brand Performance Measurement: Implement key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the effectiveness of brand marketing, digital, content marketing, and PR efforts. Regularly analyze data and adjust strategies as needed to meet objectives.
- Partnership and Agency Management: Collaborate with external agencies, partners, and vendors as needed to support brand marketing initiatives.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven track record of at least 10 years of successful brand marketing leadership in a SaaS environment, including experience simplifying and consolidating the brand portfolio in a post-acquisition environment
- Strong understanding of brand strategy, positioning, and creative development
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in marketing software and analytics tools
- Creative thinker with a strong business acumen
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and evolving industry
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.