As an Enterprise Account Executive at Employ, you will be responsible for selling into Enterprise Accounts with our Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Marketing suite or products. You will operate as the CEO of your own small business with responsibility for driving revenue by converting leads, building your own pipeline, and attending events. This role reports to the VP of Enterprise Sales and requires a strong work ethic, ability to partner cross functionally, and a growth mindset
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect to a set of new business accounts within an assigned territory
- Work with Sales leadership to develop comprehensive lead generation strategies to ensure maximum revenue growth in the respective territory
- Collaborate with the sales development representatives to effectively prospect assigned accounts/territories
- Deliver against individual quota assignments
- Ensure that prospects have been properly qualified and that proper expectations have been communicated
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape in your territory
- Utilize internal CRM to manage and document activities and task and on-going prospect/client relationships.
- Execute sales best practices and sales plays documented in our playbook.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years proven, successful sales experience in a B2B/Solutions sales environment
- Background selling ATS, CRM, Recruitment Marketing and Advertising solutions, and/or HCM solutions preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Positive attitude, high motivation level and a passion for building a business
- Being a difference maker
- Ability to develop, articulate and present a compelling and personalized value proposition via customer meetings and product demonstrations, both in-person, and via the web
- Experience developing a territory: identifying and qualifying opportunities; pursuing conversion of qualified leads to customers with monthly recurring revenue
- Technical acumen blended with ability to communicate business value
- Accurate forecasting
- Bachelors degree preferred
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an E-Verify employer.