Employ’s software engineering team builds cutting-edge products designed to provide a better hiring experience for both applicants and hiring teams.
Our team is built on mutual respect and trust. We emphatically embrace a culture of continued learning and growth, and are empowered to innovate, explore, and utilize our expertise to craft the right solutions for our customers.
We use modern web tooling and frameworks, such as PHP, Symfony, TypeScript, AngularJS, React, Docker, and AWS. While experience with our present tech stack is a plus, we value foundational software engineering experience and a drive to delight our customers over any individual technical skill.
What you'll do:
● Build robust, performant APIs.
● Build intuitive UI components with modern web technologies.
● Deliver highly maintainable and well-tested code.
● Design scalable and generic data models that will hold up under high demand.
● Mentor and guide software engineers on design techniques and coding standards.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
● At least 5to 8 years of experience writing well tested code
● Great communication skills and a willingness to pair program, swarm on critical issues, and engage with your teammates to solve challenging problems.
● Experience running and maintaining large-scale production systems.
● Managed individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables using Agile methodologies.