Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
Employ is seeking a marketing operations manager to oversee the daily functioning of our technology stack and serve as subject matter expert on these tools for marketing. You will work closely with a cross-functional team leading business growth initiatives across the Employ brands. You will obsess over data hygiene, ensuring we can deliver measurable insights to campaign managers and executive leadership.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Martech stack including marketing and lead flow automation, data stewardship, third-party integrations, and documentation.
- Maintain impeccable data integrity and data governance; audit data regularly to identify and troubleshoot issues in reporting, lead scoring etc.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Marketo for team of 30+ marketers; troubleshoot user errors and enable internal team on usage of our tech stack.
- Work with the marketing team to create scalable program templates to facilitate quick and accurate campaign launches.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to help define the marketing operations roadmap and key optimizations to platform performance.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or revenue operations.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Marketo.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce, Salesforce objects and lifecycle management.
- Strong project management skills and ability to collaborate effectively with peers and stakeholders across teams (Marketing, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations).
- Knowledge of lead and account scoring best-practices, including demographic, behavioral, and intent signals. Bonus points for AI experience.
- Experience using webinar, data enrichment and multi-touch attribution tools.
What makes you stand out:
- Valid Marketo Admin Certification
- Valid PMP or similar project management certification
- Certification in one of more of the following tools: Salesforce, LeanData, Drift/Qualified, ABX solutions (DemandBase, 6Sense, etc).
- Previous Martech agency experience